Parallels desktop for mac purchase failure

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by wengyumole, Aug 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. wengyumole

wengyumole Bit poster

Hi, i tried to renew my pd for mac license by alipay, and alipay showed it successful, but pd website said it failed and my license have not been renewed, please checked it for me, my order no is 347099419, and my id is 744300433@qq.com

Attached Files:

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello wengyumole, upon checking with your account we found that the Parallels Desktop subscription got renewed on 7/27/2022. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2022
  3. HaoJ1

HaoJ1 Bit poster

Same issue here, using alipay as the payment method and got failed status but the money has already been deducted from my credit card.

4. Gaz

Gaz Bit poster

Hi pd team,
    I have the exact the same problem just now, would you please help look into it.
    Reference #352793138

Thanks.
    Gaz

5. Gaz

Gaz Bit poster

@GampaA@Parallels , hi there. Would you please help look into my case above. Appreciate it. I have the same problem.

6. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hi All,
    the issue that happened in August, was quickly resolved.
    @Gaz , as I can see your issue has been resolved and you've been able to extend your license.
    @HaoJ1 , as I can see, you've also been able to extend your license.

7. Gaz

Gaz Bit poster

Thanks Mikhail. I extended my license by paying via credit card in the end, I am still waiting for the refund of Alipay from your cashier partner. Tech wise, I still encourage you to further explore if there is a bug with Alipay that your payment partner set up.

8. Shaochen

Shaochen Bit poster

Hi Mikhail,
    I encountered the same issue when renewing my subscription. My ID is 18101089479@163.com
    I paid through Alipay, the money got deducted, but the result showed payment failure. upload_2022-11-22_17-46-42.png
    Please help to resolve the issue ASAP as I have some important data stored in the virtual machine.

Thanks.

9. Mikhail Ushakov

Hello Shaochen,
    I've reached out to our colleagues from the Cleverbridge Team, they're working on it.
    As a workaround, I've created a 10-day Parallels Desktop Pro key under your account to let you work with the product: 6J9JND-***-***-***-F5GEVZ. You can find it under your 18101089479@163.com account.

Shaochen likes this.
  10. Shaochen

Shaochen Bit poster

Hi Mikhail,
    Thank you very much, the issue is resolved, I can see my 1-year subscription now.

Mikhail Ushakov likes this.
  11. DongZ1

DongZ1 Bit poster

HI, I have the same problem when renewing my subscription. I paid with alipay, but the result showed payment failure.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2022
  12. DongZ1

DongZ1 Bit poster

HI, I have the same problem when renewing my subscription. I paid with alipay, but the result showed payment failure. My ID is 1147433303@qq.com

Attached Files:

13. Mikhail Ushakov

Hello Dong,
    As I can see, you've been able to renew your subscription on January, 2.

14. YanYue

YanYue Bit poster

HI, I have the same problem when renewing my subscription. I paid with alipay, but the result showed payment failure. My order no is 313259604

15. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Greetings,
    I contacted our colleagues from the Cleverbridge Team, they're working on it.
    As a workaround, I've created a 10-day Parallels Desktop Pro key under your account to let you work with the product: 6J9N9W-***-***-***-R86Z3B. You can find it under your shenyanduxing@gmail.com account.

16. Aydaskhan Asochakov

Aydaskhan Asochakov Staff Member

Dear YanYue,
    As we can see from our database, your payment went through.

Could you check your inbox and check any messages from Cleverbridge and confirm that you obtained the license key.

We will be waiting for your reply.

17. YanYue

YanYue Bit poster

Thank you, I have checked my mailbox and have indeed received the subscription confirmation email. The new license has also been activated.

18. ShubhanthJ

ShubhanthJ Bit poster

I am unable to renew my subscription.
    tried with PayPal,credit card.

Attached Files:

19. ShubhanthJ

ShubhanthJ Bit poster

Can you add additional payment methods like UPI.

20. Azuuu

Azuuu Bit poster

Hi, i got the same problem, my order no is 400654955, and my id is 861837548@qq.com, thanks!