Windows 10 ARM install problem

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by Peter73, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Peter73

Peter73 Bit poster

hello, i have installed Windows 11 arm without problems and downloaded the windows 10 arm version from Microsoft. Now I want install Windows 10 but it stops always there in the boot Menu, see attachment.
    What can I do here to go forward with the setup....
    Thanks in advanced Peter

Attached Files:

2. Peter73

Peter73 Bit poster

update... is this a problem with the parallels 18 version? I tried it with 2 original arm windows preview versions...always the same error. with an earlier parallels version its still working

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello Peter, please be informed that Windows 11 is the only Microsoft OS compatible with Mac M1, refer to know more about supported Guest Operating Systems (Mac with Apple M-series chip). Thanks.

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello Peter, please be informed that Windows 11 is the only Microsoft OS compatible with Mac M1, refer to know more about supported Guest Operating Systems (Mac with Apple M-series chip). Thanks.

5. Peter73

Peter73 Bit poster

no windows 10 preview is also an ARM Version for M1

6. Peter73

Peter73 Bit poster

and windows 10 arm is still working on parallels 16. Why it`s not compatible with the newest parallels version?

7. JasonK28

JasonK28 Bit poster

I'm getting the same prompt trying to install Windows 11 as well

8. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @JasonK28, please be informed that currently Parallels Desktop for Mac supports Windows 11 ARM OS only on M-series Mac, kindly refer to this link - supported guest OS for the same. thanks.