Parallels Desktop 15

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by LLIS3, Mar 27, 2023.

1. LLIS3

LLIS3 Bit poster

I installed Parallels Desktop 15, after I update my macOS to Ventura, it doesn't work anymore.

2. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Best Answer
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting Parallels Support Team

Please be informed that Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac is not compatible with macOS Ventura, refer to https://kb.parallels.com/114381 to know about Parallels Desktop and macOS compatibility.

Have a nice week.

Thanks.

3. LLIS3

LLIS3 Bit poster

Thank you for your anwser.
    I saw in forums if I update to Parallels Desktop 18, there is a 25% discount code.
    Can I also get the discount code?

4. LLIS3

LLIS3 Bit poster

Hello,
    thank you for your reply. I want to update to Parallels Desktop 18 for Mac Standard Edition.
    I am prefer a Permanent license not one-time license.

5. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Please note that a one-time license is considered as a permanent license, upon purchasing you will receive the current version and the license will not be eligible for free upgrade if a new version has been released.
    Compared to a Parallels Desktop yearly subscription, you will be eligible for free upgrades to future Parallels Desktop versions at no additional charge.
    Kindly refer to this article for the differences between the 2 type of licenses : https://kb.parallels.com/122929
    Note: The offer is valid only for subscription offers for these products only: New License Parallels Desktop Standard/Pro License or Upgrade License Parallels Desktop Pro only.
    Thanks

6. LLIS3

LLIS3 Bit poster

ok understand.
    can you please send me the discount code asap? because I need to use Windows asap.

7. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello,
    We don't offer coupon codes for purchasing a Parallels Desktop license.