Unknown Network - No Internet connection

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Windows' started by NickM3, Sep 19, 2017.

1. NickM3

NickM3 Bit poster

When I try to access the internet via Windows 10 and Parallels 12, there is no connection. Network settings says there is an unknown Network and that there is no internet access. I have tried various settings in Parallels - nothing works. I have tried wired and wireless connections on the Mac side.
    This was working fine until the latest Parallels update.
    Suggestions please?

2. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @NickM3 ,

Please set Parallels Network Adapter to Shared networking, go to your virtual machine's Configuration > Hardware > Network 1 > Source and choose Shared Network and then reinstall Parallels Tools, go to Actions > reinstall Parallels Tools and check if it works.

Thanks
    Alfena

3. terrapin

terrapin Bit poster

If you are using Parallels Shared Network, make sure there is only ONE active network adaptor on the Mac side. If you are connecting with the Wi-Fi adaptor, turn off Bluetooth. If you are using a wired connection, turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

4. lorein

lorein Member

Well, in this case try to uninstall the network adapter driver and then install the latest one. Hope this works for you but if not then run Windows 10 Network Reset feature
    • Pressing Windows Key + I > click on the Network & Internet.
    • Click on the Status present in the left window pane.
    • Now, scroll down and click on Network Reset.
    • Another window will appear, click on the Reset now option
    • If any confirmation message appears then choose Yes.
    • Reboot your PC to save all the modifications.
    Hope the given solutions will help you to fix Windows 10 no internet connection problem, but if it fails then learn other solutions here - Fix Windows 10 problems

5. StevenF7

StevenF7 Bit poster

A Caller Asked: Connect Canon mg3620 Printer to WiFi network. I've been trying to attach it for the last 2 hours but failed. i attempted everything I knew; please help me!!"Fixing printer issues when the rationale isn't apparent can drag you within the rabbit burrow. during this article, we'll be covering all troubleshooting tips you would like to undertake to repair this issue. the primary and foremost thing you would like to try before getting started is to modify off the printer and disconnect the cable and switch it off also just in case it's connected to Mac. Then download a special driver to attach to your device. Always get the drivers downloaded from the Connect Canon mg3620 Printer to WiFi. don't download it from the other random sites.

The step by step procedure to setup Canon PIXMA Mg3620 Printer for Mac is as follows: Step 1: attend the highest right corner of the web site then locate the 'support and drivers' section from there.
    Step 2: Then, attend the list of product types and find 'consumer and residential office' from there. Once found, hit it.
    Step 3: After it, attend the list of the merchandise family and choose 'Printers' from there