10.5.3 & 5600/5604 Parallels Crashes about 30sec after reaching the xp desktop.
I've attached a screenshop of the error. Right after this crash error, it reboots and then repeats. Unfortunately, everything was working OK w/ 5560 but had gotten slow when I upgraded to 5582 w/ 10.5.3. I have followed the advice in http-//kb.parallels.com/en/4790.
I use this everyday to vpn to company servers, etc.
Any advice is appreciated. Maybe I should go back to 5560 if someone could provide a link to the file.
Thank you,
Mike
MBP 2.16/3gb/250gb
xp/sp2 up to date
I've attached a screenshop of the error. Right after this crash error, it reboots and then repeats. Unfortunately, everything was working OK w/ 5560 but had gotten slow when I upgraded to 5582 w/ 10.5.3. I have followed the advice in http-//kb.parallels.com/en/4790.
I use this everyday to vpn to company servers, etc.
Any advice is appreciated. Maybe I should go back to 5560 if someone could provide a link to the file.
Thank you,
Mike
MBP 2.16/3gb/250gb
xp/sp2 up to date