14-day Trial but getting "The product license has not been renewed."

cjonesca7

Bit poster
I had a personal subscription to Parallels in 2021, but wasn't really using it at the time so didn't renew it.
I'm considering getting another subscription for a specific use case so want to test it before purchasing to make sure that it works.
I signed up for the 14-day trial so I can test this use case, downloaded, installed, and had it start installing Windows 11. I then get:
"Your product license has expired.
The product license has not been renewed.
Contact your system administrator for assistance."
I recall several years ago this computer did have Parallels on it and subscription wasn't renewed for various reasons.
What are my options here? Can I use this 14-day trial before I commit to buy? Or do I just have to buy it, test it and request a refund if it doesn't work out?
 
Back
Top