Hi everyone, need a little help here please.
I was previously using the technical preview of P16 for M1, which installed and worked great. I have now purchased the full version of P16. My issue is that I have remove the technical preview but now can not install P16. When I mount the dmg to install it downloads the full version fine, it verifies all ok but then nothing, literally nothing. There is no error, nothing installs, there is no authentication window openup for me to input credentials.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I was previously using the technical preview of P16 for M1, which installed and worked great. I have now purchased the full version of P16. My issue is that I have remove the technical preview but now can not install P16. When I mount the dmg to install it downloads the full version fine, it verifies all ok but then nothing, literally nothing. There is no error, nothing installs, there is no authentication window openup for me to input credentials.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.