2020 Design

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by MandiM, Aug 3, 2012.

1. MandiM

MandiM Bit poster

Anybody run this thru Parallels on a Mac?

Problems! What's happening to me is: Lion + Parallels 6 = works fine. Mountain Lion + Parallels 6 - doesn't work so you HAVE to upgrade Parallels 7. THEN, Mountain Lion + Parallels 7 = can't start up 2020.

I get an error saying to update security driver (because this program uses a security USB "dongle"). Updated driver, and still can't get it to start 2020. Hours on the phone with 2020, hours with Parallels and both tell me to talk to the other guy. I had to revert back to Lion and keep using Parallels 6. Would love to hear of anyone else trying to run 2020 on Mountain Lion + Parallels 7 and if you had any luck!

2. AshleyV

AshleyV Bit poster

2020 Design Crashing when opening files

I have installed Parallels 7 on a mac with mountain Lion and leopard (still trying to find my snow leopard disk). I am not using boot camp: only parallels. Everything installs just fine including catalogs, but when I open a previously created drawing to make changes, 2020 crashes on both machines. My PC died and I don't want to get another. I am trying to figure it out on a mac before making a mac purchase. Need help fast!