2x client on iphone 3gs crash

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by pikezhao, Oct 22, 2011.

1. pikezhao

pikezhao Guest

I have 2x 10.0 on my iphone 3gs and was able to connect with my laptop using 2x connection. I can see my published applications (such as notepad or whatever), however I can not open it. When I tap it, it goes to a blackscreen and after a while shows some tool icon at bottom of the screen and then go back to the previous screen. I donot what is going on.

I tried on my RDP connection and it does same thing, black screen and after a while crash and go back to the connection list page.

And my window client also does same thing: double click notepad icon, and 2x does not do anything.

Must have something with my server I guess. But I don't know what to do. Help! Thx.

2. gs

gs Guest

Hi there,

which OS (home, enterprise, pro, ultimate) do you use on the machine (laptop) you connect to and where you have installed the 2xServer?

Please be aware that the 2xServer is just approved and supported on server systems, see (http://www.2x.com/applicationserver/sys ... uirements/):

System Requirements

* 2X Publishing Agent and 2X SecureClientGateway are preferably installed on the following operating systems; Windows 2008/R2 Server/Enterprise Server; Windows 2003 Server/Enterprise Server; Windows 2000 Server/Advanced.

* 2X Terminal Server Agent must be installed on Windows 2008/R2 Server/Enterprise Server with Terminal Services enabled; Windows 2003 Server/Enterprise Server with Terminal Services enabled; Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server with Terminal Services enabled.

Kind regards,

3. Addie

Addie Guest

I have the same problem on iPad and iPhone. When i open mail and connect to POP account, it crashes. I can see mail for a few seconds - there are emails in there from one month ago. Even after i've cleared all emails via webmail, reset my devices, deleted and re added the accounts. Both devices seem to have remembered the old emails - any idea how I can solve this?!

4. zippo

zippo Pro

examine server logs it is definetly a server side issue