5584 + leopard 10.5.2 = Kernel Panic?!

theWoz

Bit poster
Since I have update to 5584 of Parallels on my MacPro that's run on a 10.5.2
in two days I have 5 kernel panic!!!!

Below u can see the list of crash report. (in attach).

What I can do?! :)
 

Attachments

i've been running the same configuration since 10.5.2 came out on my MBP (2.33ghz/4gb Ram) without so much as a hickup. Have you played around with the memory settings? I use 768mb of memory with "Enable virtual memory preallocation" checked, and adjusted automatically...
 
Thanks for the suggest pkasin, I have try with "Enable virtual memory preallocation" and adjust memory limit automatically in parallels preferences, and 1024Mb of memory in the VM Configuration, but the result is "new panic"!!

panic(cpu 2 caller 0x001A8C8A): Kernel trap at 0x00000000, type 14=page fault, registers:
CR0: 0x8001003b, CR2: 0x00000000, CR3: 0x012e3000, CR4: 0x00002660
EAX: 0x08c3d800, EBX: 0x69c0ea34, ECX: 0x69c0ea48, EDX: 0xffffc0ab
CR2: 0x00000000, EBP: 0x6d997de8, ESI: 0x0cb09e84, EDI: 0x00000001
EFL: 0x00010206, EIP: 0x00000000, CS: 0x00000008, DS: 0x00000010
Error code: 0x00000010

Backtrace, Format - Frame : Return Address (4 potential args on stack)
0x6d997bc8 : 0x12b0e1 (0x457024 0x6d997bfc 0x13321a 0x0)
0x6d997c18 : 0x1a8c8a (0x460550 0x0 0xe 0x45fd00)
0x6d997cf8 : 0x19eb67 (0x6d997d10 0x0 0x6d997de8 0x0)
0x6d997d08 : 0x0 (0xe 0x48 0x10 0xb980010)
0x6d997de8 : 0x23c822 (0x69c0ea00 0x14 0x6 0x0)
0x6d997f08 : 0x23c85e (0x69c0ea00 0x0 0x10 0x524940)
0x6d997f28 : 0x2286a0 (0x2 0x69c0ea00 0x0 0x86ad040)
0x6d997f68 : 0x2148df (0x86ad040 0x1 0x0 0x524968)
0x6d997fc8 : 0x19e93c (0x524940 0x0 0x1a20b5 0x865de40)
Backtrace terminated-invalid frame pointer 0

BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task

Mac OS version:
9C31

Kernel version:
Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.0: Tue Feb 5 16:13:22 PST 2008; root:xnu-1228.3.13~1/RELEASE_I386
System model name: MacPro1,1 (Mac-F4208DC8)


now I'm trying with VMFusion, apparently works but I dont like it... :(
 
Back
Top