640x480 screen

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration in Windows and Linux' started by TeancumH, Feb 6, 2012.

1. TeancumH

TeancumH Bit poster

Question, I want to play some old windows 95 and 98 games. I used virtual pc and virtualbox, the games are working but the screen ratio is at 640x480. Will I have that same problem with Parallels? Is there a way to fix it? Or is there another program that I should try, thanks!! No I dont have Parallels, I might get it. Depends on wither I will have an issues. Thanks for any and all help!!!!!

2. adelisab

adelisab Junior Member

Hi

for this you need to do lot of exercise because 98 & 95 market already dead , hope now a day you will get screen resolution starting form 800*600, so please check any old hardware along with CRT monitor which should have compatibility with parallel.

[​IMG]

3. Robertjm

Robertjm Member

Parallels has a 30 day trial. Give it a try to see what happens. Worse comes to worst, you just blow it away if you don't like it. When I first installed it last night it gave me only 640x480. However, after a reboot, it went in and detected my video drivers/card, and now I have a full resolution screen.

Once that's set, you should be able to go into your windows environment and change your resolution as if you were on a dedicated windows machine.

Good luck!!

Robert