7/27 - Parallels Toolbox will not Activate

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by StephanH9, Jul 27, 2021.

1. StephanH9

StephanH9 Bit poster

When I enter my Activation Key it says: "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

2. DeveshB

DeveshB Bit poster

I have the same issue, and When I enter my Activation Key, it says: "The license server doesn't accept your product license."

3. Hi, could you share with us your license key please?

4. Hello, could you reply us back with your license key via the private message please?

5. DeveshB

DeveshB Bit poster

6HRMVG-WZF98S-******

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2021
  6. Hi, the license key you've provided is a key for Parallels Desktop permanent license.
    Could you provide us with the technical report once the issue reoccurs please?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  7. Hi, does the issue still there?
    Could you provide us with a screenshot of the issue and technical report, please?

8. DHK

DHK Member

I also get the error "The license server doesn't accept your product license" and no one has responded to requests for help on FB Messenger or Twitter

9. Terry Box

Terry Box Bit poster

I'm having this same issue. I upgraded to Parallels Desktop 16 and cannot activate Parallels Toolbox. I'm getting the "The license server doesn't accept your product license." error.

10. Hi, could you provide us with your license key via the private message please?

11. Hi, please share with us your license key via the private message please?

12. JosefG1

JosefG1 Bit poster

Same issue here. How I can solve it?

13. Hello,
    could you share your license key with us via the private message please?