A couple of must improvements

Discussion in 'Feature Suggestions' started by Surferride, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Surferride

Surferride Bit poster

Hello, I am a new Windows Plesk user with my VPS provider. I have this comments that I am sure everybody is going to find quite usefull if are incorporated on the future Plesk versions.

- Using Horde or even Atmail Lite as a Webmail client is really poor. MailEnable has done a very good Job offering a free email server with webmail client on their standard version, it would be great if we can see great integration with their latest versions. The possibility to install other more complete Webmail version on an easy way would be really great.

- Moving domains from one subscription to another would be really usefull on some cases.

- Having the chance to disable the Mail service on a specific domina and not on the whole subcription could be really usefull when email is hosted somewhere else like Google Apps. This will avoid other domains on the same server to reject messages delivery saying that the domain doesnt has a valid mailbox.

Thats it for now, keep up the great work on simplifying server administration.

thanks!