About maplestory performance issues

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by 沈明明, Nov 23, 2021.

1. 沈明明

沈明明 Junior Member

I subscribed to the Parallels Pro version, installed Windows 11 on my macbook m1, and installed Maplestory on the VM, but I can't play normally. The game often freezes and the cpu soars to 100%. I have already sent the technology a few weeks ago. Report, but there is no response, I am very helpless about this, if the users who have subscribed to the professional version receive the service, this should be the case!

About configuration:

1.VM hardware configuration:
    According to the recommended configuration, it has 4 cores and 8G memory
    (Expanding the configuration will cause more serious performance problems, so I don't know what effect my subscription to the professional version has)

2. Application compatibility settings:
    Forced single core operation is set
    (In the default configuration, 100% cpu occupancy occurs frequently, so I have to do this. Although the performance of some programs has been improved, it is still not satisfactory, and there is still a lag)

I hope you can provide help and answers to paying users like me, thank you!

WangU likes this.
  2. 沈明明

沈明明 Junior Member

我不知道为什么,我没有得到平行专家的任何反馈和帮助

3. 沈明明

沈明明 Junior Member

Can some help?

Attached Files:

4. 沈明明

沈明明 Junior Member

upload_2021-11-26_10-38-17.png
    I use this tool to adjust the CPU performance to the maximum to solve performance problems, other friends who have encountered game performance problems can try
    Somehow, Parallels' default power settings don't open for maximum performance

5. 沈明明

沈明明 Junior Member

The problem is still unresolved, and performance problems are still found when running the game. While running the game, I found that para lles windows11 cpu occupies up to 200-300% in the task manager of the mac. The game screen is seriously deep, at least 1fps, and it can't run normally, even I found that no matter the VM is adjusted to 4cpu 8G ram or 2cpu 4G ram, the performance is almost the same. I sent a technical report 384730816. Can you help me? I don't know why I am disappointed with this after-sales service.

6. linkclinton

linkclinton Bit poster

问一下,我在m2上跑一段时间就会闪退,大概一两分钟左右。你们没有吗。