Access Mac OS10.6 Virtual Hosts Using Parallels 6.0
I've just upgraded to Parallels 6 and the Parallels network adapters have now disappeared from my [Snow Leopard] > System Preferences > Network.
Any idea now how to point Windows (Vista) to the local virtual hosts on my Mac? It looks like the network preferences have changed from 5 to 6 and not sure what to do? And what IP would I be using in the windows host file?
Based on this thread for P5 (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=98075) I would do the following, however said option is no longer visible in P6:
I've just upgraded to Parallels 6 and the Parallels network adapters have now disappeared from my [Snow Leopard] > System Preferences > Network.
Any idea now how to point Windows (Vista) to the local virtual hosts on my Mac? It looks like the network preferences have changed from 5 to 6 and not sure what to do? And what IP would I be using in the windows host file?
Based on this thread for P5 (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=98075) I would do the following, however said option is no longer visible in P6:
In the Parallels Desktop 5.0 Parallels Network Adapters are not shown anymore in the SystemPreferences/Network by default. To make it show, open Parallels Desktop Preferences -> Networking and enable checkbox "Show in the System Preferences" for both HostOnly and Shared.
Last edited: