MichaelD10
Bit poster
I wanted to make everyone aware that Acronis TrueImage software does not support Parallels 11 or 12, only 9 and 10. Regardless of the free 1 year, if you intend to use the software from *within* the Guest VM, not the Host VM, expect to experience problems. Below is a copy of the email.
*** Please do not change the subject line of this email; otherwise, your response will not be received. ***
Hello Michael,
Thank you for your email.
My name is Sandeep and I am replying on behalf of Manpreet.
Michael, as per your last email, you have informed that you have upgraded your Parallels VM to version 12. I would like to inform you that we only support Parallels version 9 and 10.
I understand that the experience was not a positive one for you and I truly regret the inconvenience caused to you. If you wish we can forward your refund request to the concerned team.
I understand your concern, this must be very frustrating. To make sure the management team is aware of this, I am going to add your comments into our Customer Listening System. The feedback we submit in the "CLS" is used to drive major changes in support and Acronis in general. It is a major initiative and taken very seriously. I apologize that your experience didn't meet your expectations, as I said, I will make sure your concerns will be reviewed.
Please let me know, if you have any other questions. I look forward to your response.
My working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM EDT (Monday to Friday).
--
Best regards,
Sandeep Budki
Support Engineer
Acronis Customer Central
For common issues with known solutions please refer to our Knowledge Base at https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-true-image
If you have any additional feedback, please send it to managers@acronis.com
Acronis International GmbH
Rheinweg 9
8200 Schaffhausen
Switzerland
*** Please do not change the subject line of this email; otherwise, your response will not be received. ***
Hello Michael,
Thank you for your email.
My name is Sandeep and I am replying on behalf of Manpreet.
Michael, as per your last email, you have informed that you have upgraded your Parallels VM to version 12. I would like to inform you that we only support Parallels version 9 and 10.
I understand that the experience was not a positive one for you and I truly regret the inconvenience caused to you. If you wish we can forward your refund request to the concerned team.
I understand your concern, this must be very frustrating. To make sure the management team is aware of this, I am going to add your comments into our Customer Listening System. The feedback we submit in the "CLS" is used to drive major changes in support and Acronis in general. It is a major initiative and taken very seriously. I apologize that your experience didn't meet your expectations, as I said, I will make sure your concerns will be reviewed.
Please let me know, if you have any other questions. I look forward to your response.
My working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM EDT (Monday to Friday).
--
Best regards,
Sandeep Budki
Support Engineer
Acronis Customer Central
For common issues with known solutions please refer to our Knowledge Base at https://kb.acronis.com/acronis-true-image
If you have any additional feedback, please send it to managers@acronis.com
Acronis International GmbH
Rheinweg 9
8200 Schaffhausen
Switzerland