C CindyS2 Bit poster Mar 7, 2017 #1 H I am using parallels for mac 10 version. My computer broke down... And I proceeded to install the new version, but I received a message saying that authentication could not proceed and asked to proceed. What should I do?
H I am using parallels for mac 10 version. My computer broke down... And I proceeded to install the new version, but I received a message saying that authentication could not proceed and asked to proceed. What should I do?
KevinClarke Product Expert Mar 8, 2017 #2 Hi Cindy, Did you purchase version 12 though as your license for Desktop for Mac 10 will not work with the latest version. Kevin
Hi Cindy, Did you purchase version 12 though as your license for Desktop for Mac 10 will not work with the latest version. Kevin
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Mar 9, 2017 #3 CindyS2 said: H I am using parallels for mac 10 version. My computer broke down... And I proceeded to install the new version, but I received a message saying that authentication could not proceed and asked to proceed. What should I do? Click to expand... Hi, could you please send us a screenshot of the issue?
CindyS2 said: H I am using parallels for mac 10 version. My computer broke down... And I proceeded to install the new version, but I received a message saying that authentication could not proceed and asked to proceed. What should I do? Click to expand... Hi, could you please send us a screenshot of the issue?
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Mar 9, 2017 #4 @CindyS2 also if you would like to activate Parallels Desktop 12 you need the version 10 key for activation.
@CindyS2 also if you would like to activate Parallels Desktop 12 you need the version 10 key for activation.