Activation key error

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Walt2, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Walt2

Walt2 Bit poster

I recently bought a one time subscription and while activating it says - You have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version. Please, is the key from the previous version free, if yes, how do I get this key? Thanks

2. Hello, did you use the Parallels Desktop before?
    If not you need to purchase a full version.
    Please provide us with the purchase order number and we will proceed the refund.

3. Walt2

Walt2 Bit poster

To be clear, what exactly did I purchase? Maria@parallels Please proceed with the refund this doesn't feel right. The purchase order number is A0033981622

4. According to the message you received, you've purchased an upgrade version, but if you didn't use Parallels Desktop before you need full version of Parallels Desktop.
    Did you purchase the license from parallels.com?

5. RaquelR

RaquelR Bit poster

Hello I need help Please!

Good afternoon Parallels Team!

Here is the thing:
    i needded to change my computer (Macbook) for a Macbook Pro Laptop, and once I tried to sign on my Parallels Account, I have to insert my Product Key, and then something wrong happend.

A message appeared saying that my product key was already registered in another account.

(Product key) E2A6D7-9YYTA5-******

Could you please check what's its going on? And may you please check if there is something wrong with product key?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2021
  6. Hi, could you provide us with your full license key and Parallels Account email address via the private message please?

RaquelR likes this.
  7. RaquelR

RaquelR Bit poster

Hello!

My email address: r.ro*****i@sidi.org.br

Full License Key: ****D7-******-*****8-*****8-******

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
  8. Thank you for your reply.
    We've moved your license key to the provided email address, please check

9. StuartS8

StuartS8 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem RaquelR is having; migrated Macs, and now despite never having had multiple Parallels accounts it assures me my key is "attached to another account" and I can't activate P15.

10. Hi, could you provide us with your license key and your Parallels Account email address please?