Last saturday i bought a parallels desktop 10 at easy M in Leuven Belgium, this is a version where the activation key is in a box.
I tried and tried and tried again to activate te key (changed 0 to o checked and double-checked the code), but everytime the parallels program tells me this is an invalid code.
I do have to say that on the box it is the desktop 10 version but on the website i could only instal desktop 11. Is this the problem? If so where can i find an earlier version of parallels?
Many Thanks,
Stijn
I tried and tried and tried again to activate te key (changed 0 to o checked and double-checked the code), but everytime the parallels program tells me this is an invalid code.
I do have to say that on the box it is the desktop 10 version but on the website i could only instal desktop 11. Is this the problem? If so where can i find an earlier version of parallels?
Many Thanks,
Stijn