D DobbsD1 Bit poster Mar 9, 2017 #1 I have somehow lost the email confirming my purchase of Parallels Desktop 12, along with the activation key. How can I retrieve this please?
I have somehow lost the email confirming my purchase of Parallels Desktop 12, along with the activation key. How can I retrieve this please?
R Raj@Parallels Guest Mar 9, 2017 #2 DobbsD1 said: I have somehow lost the email confirming my purchase of Parallels Desktop 12, along with the activation key. How can I retrieve this please? Click to expand... If license key registered in Parallels account, you can locate the activation key from an account.
DobbsD1 said: I have somehow lost the email confirming my purchase of Parallels Desktop 12, along with the activation key. How can I retrieve this please? Click to expand... If license key registered in Parallels account, you can locate the activation key from an account.