Hi there
I have had an unhappy start with trying Parallels.
My first try the activation key never arrived.
Second go with another address it came
and was 5 sets of combined letters and numbers with hyphens between.
I have had parallels installed for a while, version 3.0
When i opened it a box came up asking for the activation code.
I tried entering it.
It would take the first 4 sets and the first letter of the last set but that was all.
????????????
Help please!
Cheeryble
I have had an unhappy start with trying Parallels.
My first try the activation key never arrived.
Second go with another address it came
and was 5 sets of combined letters and numbers with hyphens between.
I have had parallels installed for a while, version 3.0
When i opened it a box came up asking for the activation code.
I tried entering it.
It would take the first 4 sets and the first letter of the last set but that was all.
????????????
Help please!
Cheeryble