Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi @DavidR19, unfortunately, if your Mac is not connected to the Internet, you will not be able to activate Parallels Desktop. Please check out this article to know how to activate Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.I have a Mac Pro on which I just installed Desktop 11. I now need to activate Desktop 11, but it wants an internet connection and that is not possible. How can I activate/register this new copy of Desktop 11? And, seriously, I cannot move the system to the internet.
You can transfer Parallels Desktop from one Mac to another but that Mac should be connected to the internet for completing the activation.Thank you for replying. Would it be possible to transfer a license from a networked Mac Book Pro (already activated/registered) to the non-networked Mac Pro?