Activation V11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by MichaF1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. MichaF1

MichaF1 Bit Poster

Hello everyone, I'm experiencing Parallels great activation mechanism. My computer is dead, got a new one and there you already lost an hour trying to register. Thank you parallels, great company, great service, great product.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
  2. Sathiya@Parallels

Sathiya@Parallels Staff Member

Hello MichaF1. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. Sebastian6

Sebastian6 Bit Poster

Hello. Could someone also reset my Parallels Desktop 11 License? Thx

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Sebastian6 , we have reset the activation key. Please try to activate now.

5. KenWong

KenWong Bit Poster

I have also replaced my Mac, can you please reset the activation key too ...Thanks.

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello KenWong. Please quit Parallels Desktop now, launch it again and re-attempt the activation.

7. pengc2

pengc2 Bit Poster

I don't know how long I will wait since I send my offline activation request file to you, but now is nearly 6 hours after I sent my request, would you please be quickly? Parallels #2530525 is my question number.

Is anybody can help me? Nearly 4 engineers waiting with me in the center control room for the activation files, but till now nobody reply me.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi pengc2. We see that this ticket is under review at the moment. A support engineer will respond to your query asap.