Added Screen Capture Functionality - Timed Screen Capture

It would be perfect to have 5 seconds to prepare desktop or self before shot will be made.
1 case: I will take a snapshot of desktop application but I must keep press on some key (like TAB or space) or move mouse pointer to proper position.
2 case: I will take a camera shot but scene preparation will take a time.
 
I have the same issue -- I need to click on something before taking the screenshot -- how about a hotkey in addition to the click as a way to take the screenshot so I can click on the item and then take the screenshot. (or the optional delay suggested bye SergeyP1)
 
Delay does not work for me, no matter which delay I select the capture starts immediately.
I am on the latest version with everything :)
 
433493636
:)
Greetings,
Thank you for the information provided.
Indeed, it appears that the case requires deeper investigation, so we escalated it to the Development Team.
Once there is a response from them - whether it is a request for additional information, a workaround, or a permanent fix - we will let you know.
We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.
Should you have any additional questions, let us know.
Have a wonderful week!
 
Back
Top