ADDED: Update the icon (for macOS Big Sur)

Do you think the Parallels Desktop icon on the Dock needs to get better looking


  • Total voters
    13
I want to echo this... it's exactly why I came to the forum today... the icon, with the big square Windows monitor and those 2 horrendous vertical red lines just looks terrible next to all the other sleek Mac app icons. Please do something about the icon.
 
Absolutely! The same goes for Parallels Access and Parallels Toolbox, it's been more than a year since the new icon styles were introduced and I can't understand how can such a simple change has been left behind. I have all Parallels icons in the "Others" folder to avoid seeing them. Outdated!
 
I upgraded from Parallels Desktop for MAC permanent version 16 to 17 to 18. The experience is very good, but I always think that the Parallels Desktop icon on the MacOS Dock has not been improved. For example, in MacOS Big Sur, the application icons have become Uniform and regular-sized squares wrap application icons, and then later MacOS Monterey, and now the latest MacOS Ventura, Parallels Desktop on Dock icons have not changed, I hope the product group can make the icons more beautiful on the MacOS Dock, such as Parallels Desktop 18 has updated icons for the guest operating system and applications, from the original pause to a custom color dot. I think this change is very good and very beautiful. I hope Parallels Desktop will also change in the subsequent updates of the 18 version. It looks better and can be turned into a nice square icon
 
I strongly support. Please, make the Parallels Desktop app icon more consistent for design of last macOS versions.
 
Back
Top