Hi,
I only bought and activated the student version of parallels 12 end of july (because paralles 12 was being adjusted to work wih High Sierra). After that i wenton holiday until yersterday.
Now, after 4 days of actual use of Parallels, I am confronted with a upgrade I have to buy fo another 44 dollars
on top of the studentlicence I bought end of July. If I was informed on the coming of an new paralles only a few days after my activation, I would have waited until after my holidays
For a student, thats a lot of money. Could you please show some of that customer service and help me out on this?
Thanks
I only bought and activated the student version of parallels 12 end of july (because paralles 12 was being adjusted to work wih High Sierra). After that i wenton holiday until yersterday.
Now, after 4 days of actual use of Parallels, I am confronted with a upgrade I have to buy fo another 44 dollars
For a student, thats a lot of money. Could you please show some of that customer service and help me out on this?
Thanks