Hello Everybody,
First of all, after going through a lot of trouble of updating to 4.0 back in November '08, I finally got my virtual machines running again at acceptable speed. (Please keep in mind that I have a _fast_ Mac Pro, and really was very annoyed by the whole 3.0->4.0 upgrade mess).
Anyway, I was happy again until today....
After updating using the 'check for updates' button, I installed the new build 3810. After a succesful update procedure, I tried to start one of my Virtual Machines. It directly gave me the message that "Your copy of Parallels Desktop is not activated.". It is urging me to activate the product, or I cannot use it. Well, not a problem I thought... howver it is not accepting my original key!
I do not know why, but I cannot activate the software with my own key, which is _very_ _VERY_ annoying. Of course I opened a ticket for a solution. My ticket number is [Parallels #654852]. The predicted response ETA is 3 days?!?!
You want me to wait for three days, after paying for a product which contained more than a few problems?!
I expect a quick response, I am loyal customer (I own a licence of Parallels since version 2). Withouth a working Parallels I can't work, which is poses a big problem for me.
So I would very much like to ask you to _please_ supply me with a solution. Below you'll find the original reference and keys of all the versions I bought. I ommitted the last segment in order to post these keys here (withouth anyone abusing them..)
Thank you!
Kind regards from Amsterdam,
Willem
Element 5 reference number 239259215 (Parallels 4)
My upgrade activation key (last section omitted for forum usage):
PXRSP3-RJN8NB-P0KHNE-W09N4H-??????
Element 5 reference number 130637815 (Parallels 3)
My 3.0 key: 6K572-22TWF-LFPSL-69N3U-?????
Original order number for Parallels 2: 1172482368-11179-519909
4EPWS-GXGR2-LEPR8-J4MB4-??????
First of all, after going through a lot of trouble of updating to 4.0 back in November '08, I finally got my virtual machines running again at acceptable speed. (Please keep in mind that I have a _fast_ Mac Pro, and really was very annoyed by the whole 3.0->4.0 upgrade mess).
Anyway, I was happy again until today....
After updating using the 'check for updates' button, I installed the new build 3810. After a succesful update procedure, I tried to start one of my Virtual Machines. It directly gave me the message that "Your copy of Parallels Desktop is not activated.". It is urging me to activate the product, or I cannot use it. Well, not a problem I thought... howver it is not accepting my original key!
I do not know why, but I cannot activate the software with my own key, which is _very_ _VERY_ annoying. Of course I opened a ticket for a solution. My ticket number is [Parallels #654852]. The predicted response ETA is 3 days?!?!
You want me to wait for three days, after paying for a product which contained more than a few problems?!
I expect a quick response, I am loyal customer (I own a licence of Parallels since version 2). Withouth a working Parallels I can't work, which is poses a big problem for me.
So I would very much like to ask you to _please_ supply me with a solution. Below you'll find the original reference and keys of all the versions I bought. I ommitted the last segment in order to post these keys here (withouth anyone abusing them..)
Thank you!
Kind regards from Amsterdam,
Willem
Element 5 reference number 239259215 (Parallels 4)
My upgrade activation key (last section omitted for forum usage):
PXRSP3-RJN8NB-P0KHNE-W09N4H-??????
Element 5 reference number 130637815 (Parallels 3)
My 3.0 key: 6K572-22TWF-LFPSL-69N3U-?????
Original order number for Parallels 2: 1172482368-11179-519909
4EPWS-GXGR2-LEPR8-J4MB4-??????