Eric Hamburg
Junior Member
This morning I successfully upgraded a Windows 7 VM from Parallels 4 to 5 and have had no real issues. However, the Windows Action Center now reports that I need to "Address a problem with WindowBlinds". The Action Center presents a link to StarDock Corporation's support site, but I see nothing relevant to resolving whatever issue Windows detected.
I don't recall ever installing this software and in fact Programs and Features shows "Stardock MyColors" as being installed this morning, 11/4/2009. I definitely did not install anything into this VM this morning.
Is it possible that this software was installed during the Parallels 5 upgrade or the Parallels Tools installation? It is easy enough to uninstall Stardock MyColors, but if it is a component supplied by Parallels in this version I would want to know the implication of uninstalling the program is.
I don't recall ever installing this software and in fact Programs and Features shows "Stardock MyColors" as being installed this morning, 11/4/2009. I definitely did not install anything into this VM this morning.
Is it possible that this software was installed during the Parallels 5 upgrade or the Parallels Tools installation? It is easy enough to uninstall Stardock MyColors, but if it is a component supplied by Parallels in this version I would want to know the implication of uninstalling the program is.