Again: "You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key..."

Hans-AlbertK

Bit poster
Have the same problem as others: unistalled Parallels Desktop 10 (with PDremove.app) from my MacbookPro and wanted to transfer it to my new iMac - and I get above message.

I need help please!
 
Please post an actual answer. "Check your private messages" does not make these forums helpful to the public.

How, in detail, do we get our activation moved to a new computer?
 
Hi Duotrope,
As per our licensing policies (http://kb.parallels.com/112971), One activation key will work on only one Mac.
In cases, where you have your Mac upgraded or Lost or moving to another Mac, we ask you to send us your activation key in private messages (as this is your personal product activation key and we would not suggest you to post it in public). Once we have your activation key with us, we reset it for you so that you can go ahead and re-install Parallels Desktop in you new Mac.
 
Dear support team,

same here.
Just a question: I have done a reinstall several times on different Macs and I haven't used Parallels since some months now. I found i rather inconvenient to be bugged with an error message the first day I give Parallels another try.
Since I have seen this for the first time: Have your changed your approach towards activation?

Activation is ok, but only as long as you give your customers the control. Please give me a dashboard where the total numbers of activations can be monitored by me, so that I can revoke a "used" license but don't force me to ask for help in case I want to use a piece of software I paid for.

Please let me know how to solve this issue as fast as possible.

Kindest regards from Germany,
Stefan
 
Hello StefanM1,
Please check your private message and provide us the information and we will be glad to help you out with this.
 
Last edited:
I bought a new macbook pro and now I cannot install the parallels.
And now it shows the 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'. Please advise on how I can get the activation reset so that I can use my Parallels.
Thanks
 
Back
Top