Again: "You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key..."

So I had to Reset my MacBook and I can not fined my activation key anymore I really need some help
Hi JordanC1,
If you registered Parallels Desktop under your account at Parallels web site or via Parallels Desktop for Mac application itself, you can find activation key in your account.
Please go to:
http://www.parallels.com/account/ > "My registered Products" and log in with your email address and password you will see the list of registered activation keys.
If you still fail to locate the key, please let us know where and when you have purchased Parallels Desktop software so we can try to further assist you.
 
Hi JordanC1,
If you registered Parallels Desktop under your account at Parallels web site or via Parallels Desktop for Mac application itself, you can find activation key in your account.
Please go to:
http://www.parallels.com/account/ > "My registered Products" and log in with your email address and password you will see the list of registered activation keys.
If you still fail to locate the key, please let us know where and when you have purchased Parallels Desktop software so we can try to further assist you.
yea i can't find it i am going to need some help
 
@SergeyK1, thank for the info.
We have change some internal settings, please try to activate your Parallels Desktop once again.

Also please check your inbox for additional info.
 
I have switched to a new Macbook Air and am having the same problem.

With this many people having the same problem, isn't it time to find a new solution to fight piracy?!?!
 
I have switched to a new Macbook Air and am having the same problem.

With this many people having the same problem, isn't it time to find a new solution to fight piracy?!?!
Hi, every Parallels Desktop permanent key has an activation limit and that's why our customers need to ask us for the deactivation.
We've done it for you, also for more information please check your inbox.
 
We've deactivated your license key, please check the issue.
Thank you Maria. I was able to activate on another Mac. I'm just glad you were able to respond promptly.
I share similar sentiments with other users, the deactivation and activation of your software should be more seamless without the involvement of support. There has to be a better way than this to reset an activation. I hope you guys can fix this issue with an update.
 
Parallels Support,

In the same boat as everyone else here. Changing to new MacBook Pro and need deactivation as soon as you're able.

Thanks,

ajblev
 
Parallels Support,

In the same boat as everyone else here. Changing to new MacBook Pro and need deactivation as soon as you're able.

Thanks,

ajblev
Hello Ajblev,
Please check your private message and provide us the required information there and we'll be glad to assist you with this.
 
Back
Top