airport extreme and parrallels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnsuffolk

Bit poster
I have a macbook with parrallels 5 and win xp installed. Is there anyway for my windows to see my airport extreme. I have a hard drive hooked up to it and also a printer. I would like to access both of these from the windows side as well. There are a few progs that I have that need to access them also

Thanx Joe
 
Not sure whether the Parallels VM supplies its own WLAN driver; frankly, I don't think so. Parallels uses whatever network hardware the Mac provides (even though it uses its own - virtual - MAC address on its - virtual - network card). So as long as your Mac is connected to the net, Parallels should be able to connect to it as well - and thanks to the VM's own MAC the net will see two different machines.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top