Hi,
I use Parallels every day and updated to the latest version a couple of days back. Everything seemed fine until I wanted to do a backslash or curly brace inside my Windows 7 VM.
For "\" I get "≤"
For "{" I get "¶"
For "}" I get "≠"
I tried changing the keyboard layout in Windows to something else as well as the profile for the VM, but it doesn't have any effect. Tried two different VMs and the result is the same.
I run with Danish keyboard layout, which requires ALTGR to produce backslashes and curly braces. The two ALT keys do produce different keystrokes, so they the right one must be interpreted as a ALTGR it's just not giving me the expected chars.
What to do? Kinda difficult to code without my curlies (no pun intended)
I use Parallels every day and updated to the latest version a couple of days back. Everything seemed fine until I wanted to do a backslash or curly brace inside my Windows 7 VM.
For "\" I get "≤"
For "{" I get "¶"
For "}" I get "≠"
I tried changing the keyboard layout in Windows to something else as well as the profile for the VM, but it doesn't have any effect. Tried two different VMs and the result is the same.
I run with Danish keyboard layout, which requires ALTGR to produce backslashes and curly braces. The two ALT keys do produce different keystrokes, so they the right one must be interpreted as a ALTGR it's just not giving me the expected chars.
What to do? Kinda difficult to code without my curlies (no pun intended)