Any discount to switch from vmware to parallels?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SoftoC, Sep 12, 2016.

1. We have no official offer ot upgrade policy for the VMware users, but as an expectation we can provide you with some bonus please check your inbox and reply.

2. DuR

DuR Bit poster

Me too.
    Currently using Fusion 11.5.1 On Catalina.
    Strongly considering migration to Parallels.
    Any cross-upgrade offer?
    Many thanks

3. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have no official offer to upgrade policy for the VMware users but as an exception, we can provide you with some bonus please check your inbox and reply.

4. DrewF2

DrewF2 Bit poster

Add me to the list - using Fusion 11.5.1 on OS X 10.15.4 for my mother-in-law who has to run Windows 10 for Quickbooks (per her accountant) - Win 7 / QB was working fine on Fusion for years, now Windows guest "loses connection to hard drive"

Looking to switch to Parallels, trial did not exhibit the same problem .... yet --> is there a competitor switching discount?

cheers

5. Hi, we have no offer for the VMware users at that moment.
    As an expectation we will be able to provide you with some option, please check your inbox for more info.

6. JianxinZ

JianxinZ Bit poster

Hi there, i am Vmware fusion user, and intend to switch over Parallels V15, is there discounted price eligible to subscribe ? (2 VMFusion licenses),
    thank you.
    JX

7. Hi, I've already sent a pm to you. Please check and reply

8. mjturner

mjturner Bit poster

Hi,
    Not sure if any discounts are possibly available for Fusion users? I'm a long-term (10+years) Fusion user looking at moving to Parallels 15.
    Thanks in advance :)

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the information in a private message.

10. DanielS51

DanielS51 Bit poster

Hey guys. Been using Fusion for a while now but having issues with certain hardware. Switched to Parallels trial and have no issues at all. Any discounts for a crossgrade? Cheers.

11. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

12. RussN1

RussN1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I've been using VMware Fusion for years ... but it seems clear that Parallels has really taken the lead for Mac virtualization.
    Towards that end, I want to switch to Parallels. Is there any "upgrade" from VMware discount?

13. ChadM3

ChadM3 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'd like to switch to Parallels from VMWare Fusion. Is there any discount available?

Thanks!

14. Hi, please check your inbox

15. Hello, we have no official offer.
    Please check your pm for more information.

16. MarkusB14

MarkusB14 Bit poster

I`m thinking of switching from VMWare fusion. Are there now any special offers?

Thanks

17. Hello,
    please check your inbox for more information

18. Corrado

Corrado Junior Member

I`m using VMWare fusion 11 and I want to switch to Parallels 16 Pro. Are there now any special offers?

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

20. CraigH14

CraigH14 Bit poster

Same question here... I was with parallels for a while but got tempted away to VMware as they had a good discount on moving over

thinking of coming back as the performance did seem a bit better but wondering what offers / discounts might be running?