I know it was tentatively expected in july and I've been watching the forums so I know the server version is working and the desktop one is in QA as I recall but we're coming up on Sept now. Any new expected dates?
Would also appreciate news on PD4. 64 bit support? multi core? is there a feature list anywhere? and more importantly for us suckers who like crashing our systems is there a way to sign up for beta testing?
Been using PD since the betas of version 1 so always curious for news. I keep peeking at Fusion and VirtualBox but so far no compelling reason to change. PD still does what I want out of a VM better than the other two.
thanks,
Bill
Would also appreciate news on PD4. 64 bit support? multi core? is there a feature list anywhere? and more importantly for us suckers who like crashing our systems is there a way to sign up for beta testing?
Been using PD since the betas of version 1 so always curious for news. I keep peeking at Fusion and VirtualBox but so far no compelling reason to change. PD still does what I want out of a VM better than the other two.
thanks,
Bill