Any way to use "More than one" but not use "all displays" in fullscreen mode?

There is an option in parallels to use all monitors in full screen mode. This is fine.

But if I have 2 external monitors, and the monitor on my MBPr, how do I set it up so that the two external monitors are used for windows, but Mac OS X stays on my Macbook screen?

At the moment i've just been using 1 external monitor, but then swiping through full screen mac apps means windows get moved out of view.

Is there a way to connect an external display directly to Windows, similar to how you can connect a USB device directly to Windows.
 
Was this ever answered? I have the same question.

There is an option in parallels to use all monitors in full screen mode. This is fine.

But if I have 2 external monitors, and the monitor on my MBPr, how do I set it up so that the two external monitors are used for windows, but Mac OS X stays on my Macbook screen?

At the moment i've just been using 1 external monitor, but then swiping through full screen mac apps means windows get moved out of view.

Is there a way to connect an external display directly to Windows, similar to how you can connect a USB device directly to Windows.
 
Although this would be a good feature to have that I've seen been asked from time to time. The fact is that, currently, Parallels can either use all the screens for a VM or just one, there is no way to set a certain numbers of screens for the VM.
 
Back
Top