I'm a satisfied customer of Parallels since the beginning, and when I received the upgrade offer to 3.0 at the end of May, I decided to upgrade.
I purchased the upgrade through the Parallels web site and chose to pay via Paypal. The amount was cashed in by Digital River something.
This was on June 1st. Now we have June 9th, and I have not yet received anything, no activation key, nothing. I've sent a mail to Digital River, as I was advised by the Paypal confirmation mail for the case that I get delivery problems. But I didn't yet get an answer from them as well.
Waiting more than a week for a simple software upgrade activation key is not acceptable. And I assume that my case is de facto dead, so I will never receive anything.
The folks of Parallels seem somewhat overstretched with the whole 3.0 matter. Such things sometimes happen, but they should be corrected.
Has anybody else paid but received nothing yet?
I purchased the upgrade through the Parallels web site and chose to pay via Paypal. The amount was cashed in by Digital River something.
This was on June 1st. Now we have June 9th, and I have not yet received anything, no activation key, nothing. I've sent a mail to Digital River, as I was advised by the Paypal confirmation mail for the case that I get delivery problems. But I didn't yet get an answer from them as well.
Waiting more than a week for a simple software upgrade activation key is not acceptable. And I assume that my case is de facto dead, so I will never receive anything.
The folks of Parallels seem somewhat overstretched with the whole 3.0 matter. Such things sometimes happen, but they should be corrected.
Has anybody else paid but received nothing yet?