P
Parallels User
Hi,
I use the very good Windows version of Dragon Naturally Speaking (versus the not very good Mac version) and currently run it inside Mac 10.8.5, Windows 8 and Parallels 8.
For a variety of reasons I'd like to upgrade to Maverick, but am worried about compatibility. For example, when first installed on my current set up, a mac mini 2013, the microphone input was very very buggy and would not switch between applications or not function at all when using Dragon. Eventually Parallels issued a fix, and it now works fine.
So, before I upgrade would like to know users experience.
Thanks, Joe
I use the very good Windows version of Dragon Naturally Speaking (versus the not very good Mac version) and currently run it inside Mac 10.8.5, Windows 8 and Parallels 8.
For a variety of reasons I'd like to upgrade to Maverick, but am worried about compatibility. For example, when first installed on my current set up, a mac mini 2013, the microphone input was very very buggy and would not switch between applications or not function at all when using Dragon. Eventually Parallels issued a fix, and it now works fine.
So, before I upgrade would like to know users experience.
Thanks, Joe