Pat Craddock
Bit poster
My son is getting ready to go to college, so I really don't have too much time to do a lot of testing. I am a very happy Parallels user with my Win7 RTM working very well, but it is only installed as a VM. I have no need for Bootcamp, but my son may. Because he will be going to college in a different country, I need this to work without him having to come to me for support.
My question is.. Is anyone using the RTM installed in Bootcamp and using it also in Parallels as a VM? If so, are there any "gotcha's" I need to worry about?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
My question is.. Is anyone using the RTM installed in Bootcamp and using it also in Parallels as a VM? If so, are there any "gotcha's" I need to worry about?
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.