App unable to show diagram area, instead of red/white background

R__9

Bit poster
Hi Everyone,

I am new to Parallels. After I installed Windows 10 and software. I found that the app I use (PowerFactory) cannot display correctly in Parallels. The area suppose to showing electricity diagram shows either white or red background.

I have attached the screenshots on this. Does anyone know how I solve this? Thanks a lot!

Regards
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 4.48.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 4.48.18 PM.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 4.48.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-25 at 4.48.54 PM.png
    276.4 KB · Views: 2
I have also tried different setting in Configure, Hardware, Graphics. Tried all the options there including vertical synchronisation. Plus, I have tried different versions of the software I use. The problem persists.
 
Hello, what kind of software did you install?
Did you test the same behavior on real PC?

Hi Maria, thanks for the reply. It is Design/Simulation tool for electricity power grid. It is German designed software and popular in Europe utility companies.

Yes I have tried on my Dell Laptop and I have been using it for a long time. Normally, the red/white area is for drawing the power grid (all the generators, transformers, cables, etc). You can refer to the attached image. It is bit like AutoCAD. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi Maria, thanks for the reply. It is Design/Simulation tool for electricity power grid. It is German designed software and popular in Europe utility companies.

Yes I have tried on my Dell Laptop and I have been using it for a long time. Normally, the red/white area is for drawing the power grid (all the generators, transformers, cables, etc). You can refer to the attached image. It is bit like AutoCAD. Thanks!
Please make sure that the RAM, CPU and graphics memory for the VM are configured as per the system requirements for that particular software and check how it works.
 
Back
Top