Application crashes due to Display Adapter

dawhonine

Bit poster
I would like to submit a bug but not sure what the process is. I'm currently testing some software as an authorized beta process and found that whenever the software is launched it crashes with the following:

Faulting application name: [AppName], time stamp: 0x4f7fe50c
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.17651, time stamp: 0x4e21213c
Exception code: 0x00000879
Fault offset: 0x000000000000cacd
Faulting process id: 0xe68
Faulting application start time: 0x01cd20b46db96ec9
Faulting application path: [AppPath]
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: befb5363-8ca7-11e1-831a-001c42dd2bf9

If I disable the Parallels Display Adapter, the the application is fine. The moment I enable it (even if the app is running) the application crashes.

Thanks.
 
I can reproduce a grey screen with no mouse pointer every time on my new iMac.

Parallels latest build 15094.

If I have one or more VMs running in full screen mode and start Diablo III beta, the game plays fine. When I exit, grey screen every time. If I have no VMs running, the game exits and I get my desktop, working fine.

I've seen an occasional crash report saying that the ATI driver stopped responding.

I tried submitting a ticket, but your system is terrible and time consuming and did not appear to work. After spending 10 minutes on it, having it take me back to step 1 a few times, I gave up.

So you can fill out your own ticket, Parallels folks :0
 
Back
Top