Hi!
I am using an Arduino micro as a joystick along with my RC controller https://www.micropanoply.com/arduino/arduino-joystick with my Windows computer. However, when I try to do this on my windows parallels machine, it doesn't work. I have configured the device "Arduino micro" to connect directly to my Windows 10 environment in the parallels settings. Furthermore, I have tried adding the serial port. But no success, I cannot see it in the device manager nor i the game controller window.
Best Regards
Victor
I am using an Arduino micro as a joystick along with my RC controller https://www.micropanoply.com/arduino/arduino-joystick with my Windows computer. However, when I try to do this on my windows parallels machine, it doesn't work. I have configured the device "Arduino micro" to connect directly to my Windows 10 environment in the parallels settings. Furthermore, I have tried adding the serial port. But no success, I cannot see it in the device manager nor i the game controller window.
Best Regards
Victor