jt_lefebvre
Bit poster
Hi. I installed Parallels Desktop 3.0 Build 5608. With Windows XP SP2.
I'm running a Mac Pro with Dual, Dual Core Intel Xeon Processors both at 2.2GHz
2GB ram
250 GB Hard Drive
and an ATI Radeon X1900 XT graphics card.
I'm running my customization of the emulator at 800MB dedicated memory.
1280x1024 resolution
Direct X / OpenGL features checked..
When running windows, I'm trying to get my graphics adapter adjusted so I can play games like Guild Wars and
work with 3DS Max 9, Maya, and AutoCAD. I have a feeling that since I can't get the graphics to work on a DX8 game,
nothing else is going to work..
In the configuration for Parallels, I have enabled the Direct X feature.
In windows XP my graphics adapter shows that its using vgaSave.. is there a way to fix this? I'm pretty lost here.
Thanks
Johnnie
I'm running a Mac Pro with Dual, Dual Core Intel Xeon Processors both at 2.2GHz
2GB ram
250 GB Hard Drive
and an ATI Radeon X1900 XT graphics card.
I'm running my customization of the emulator at 800MB dedicated memory.
1280x1024 resolution
Direct X / OpenGL features checked..
When running windows, I'm trying to get my graphics adapter adjusted so I can play games like Guild Wars and
work with 3DS Max 9, Maya, and AutoCAD. I have a feeling that since I can't get the graphics to work on a DX8 game,
nothing else is going to work..
In the configuration for Parallels, I have enabled the Direct X feature.
In windows XP my graphics adapter shows that its using vgaSave.. is there a way to fix this? I'm pretty lost here.
Thanks
Johnnie