Authentication Failed 0e/00000012 Android App

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by sblanco1978, Dec 17, 2012.

1. sblanco1978

sblanco1978 Guest

Hello,
    I am testing out the application server on a windows server 2008 R2 server. The 2x client works perfectly from a Windows 8 machine using Gateway SSL, but when trying the android app and connecting to the 2x server, I always get Code 0e/00000012 Authentication Failed even though the username and password are correct. I verified that I am connecting to the server using the public IP because I receive the SSL information but after I press OK, it gives me this error. Any help? I've tried connecting using the internal and external IP, but no luck.

Thank you.

2. woqz

woqz Hunter

have you tried specifying the domain?

Try using domain\username or the UPN: username@domain.com

3. kinguser

kinguser Bit poster

I am having the same issues, on several Android devices.
    Connection on PC/laptop is working correctly. Setting up the same connection on an Android Device, the errormessage "0e/00000012 Authentication failed" is always comming. User logging on with domain\username.

Tried server as name and IP, both not working.

Anyone a clue?

4. woqz

woqz Hunter

5. shornesr

shornesr Bit poster

I am also getting this message. It does not matter hows I change the password. Changing the connection type does not work either, I used this application on my old android phone and loved it but cannot get this one to work with outside public ip address on port 3389. Internally, it works fine with the internal ip address...