Autodesk programs do not install.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by VegarO1, Sep 3, 2021.

1. VegarO1

VegarO1 Bit poster

I have purchased Parallels 17 on my M1 Mac and the installation went ok.
    Downloading and installing Autocad did work, but Inventor, Revit, will not install. Get the error; Product download consist of multiple files. At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet.

Parallels is slow(enabled 6 processors and 12G memory), crashing several times, is slower than my 2012 Mini Mac when using Autocad
    I am starting to wonder if I have paid for a system that does not work as promoted.....

2. MaxW16

MaxW16 Bit poster

did you found a solution for this issue?

3. MaxW16

MaxW16 Bit poster

SOLUTION; download Autodesk desktop app and download Revit via desktop app.

Erik8 likes this.
  4. Erik8

Erik8 Bit poster

This worked for me too :check:

I tried downloading the Revit files the first time but had popups blocked and got the "can't find other files" error. Then I disabled the popup blocker and downloaded all the files but it froze / hung on me during installation... it just failed silently after initializing. It created the directory for C:/Autodesk each time but didn't do anything else, so I found this eventually on Google. When I downloaded the Autodesk desktop program, it made me re-download and re-install Revit but, after a couple of tries and restarts (it still froze on me a couple of times), it now works! Hopefully those keywords show up for someone on Google who can find this solution as well.

5. SouhaylO

SouhaylO Bit poster