J JackL8 Bit poster Jan 4, 2019 #1 How do I set-up my iMac so that each time I boot-up Parallels will automatically load two of my Windows apps ready for use?
How do I set-up my iMac so that each time I boot-up Parallels will automatically load two of my Windows apps ready for use?
S Sathiya@Parallels Jan 6, 2019 #2 JackL8 said: How do I set-up my iMac so that each time I boot-up Parallels will automatically load two of my Windows apps ready for use? Click to expand... Hi JackL8. Please refer this article to add the Windows programs to open automatically when you start the Mac.
JackL8 said: How do I set-up my iMac so that each time I boot-up Parallels will automatically load two of my Windows apps ready for use? Click to expand... Hi JackL8. Please refer this article to add the Windows programs to open automatically when you start the Mac.