Automatic Renewal - Cancellation

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MeburB, Oct 14, 2021.

1. MeburB

MeburB Bit poster

Hello. My Parallels for Mac was renewed without my approval. I dont want to pay for it and renew it - Reference 296479181; invoice AKD-73691311424. Right after receiving the automatic renewal email I went to the site and canceled it, but it still appears on my credit card. Please don't want the product and don't want to pay for another year.

2. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

And yet... you quoted the personal details...

3. MeburB

MeburB Bit poster

I Sent in twiter - Or please contact me by e-mail.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly delete your previous public post, and please don't share your personal details in the public post because of security purpose, kindly send us private message for further assistance. Thanks, Parallels Team

6. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

@DebasmitaM@Parallels

You must be new here...

There's no need for me to check the private message since clearly I'm not the person requesting an action. If you checked the name on the message you'd see they are not the same. I was merely pointing out that you ridiculed a customer for posting personal information by INCLUDING his personal information in your response. I see you've since deleted your's, which bring me to...

You should know by now that telling a user to delete or edit a previous message is useless on this system, because that capability apparently only exists for you with admin privileges. We've been asking for those features to be enabled for users but that has yet to materialize.

7. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @Mark Fine , Due to security reasons, we ask you to replay in a Private message. please Do not share any personal details in a public platforms, Please delete your personal information and replay us back in a Private message. Thanks, Parallels Team

8. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

@GampaA@Parallels are you a robot? Are you able to read and comprehend things before you respond to them?
    If you did, you'd know that I'M NOT THE ONE PROVIDING PERSONAL INFORMATION. TALK TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER.

9. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

10. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

Hahaha... wow, you are a bot. I'M NOT THE ONE TRYING TO CANCEL AUTO RENEWAL.
    How can you be good at your job if you don't actually read and understand how a thread works?

11. MeburB

MeburB Bit poster

???
    This article is not the question or the issue. I did it, but the payment is still in my credit card.

Mark Fine likes this.
  12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check your private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.