Hi! I am trying to install software "FEM Design 23" from Strusoft, but I get the message "AXV and AXV2" not supported. I'm using windows 11 on parallels 19 on MacPro M1.
Hey there,
I would like to use Christies Pandoras Box V8.9.0 inside of Parrallels. Would be a killer feature! The installer is telling me: Your CPU does not support AVX1. Installer will Quit. I'm using a M3 Max CPU. Thanks!
We need to run Solidworks 2024 Visualize which required AVX2 to run on our Mac Pro's M2 and up. We are getting an error that this is not available yet. When will it become available?
Thanks
I just want to switch to a macbook with M processors and purchase Parallels pro, the only thing holding me back is the lack of AVX support. I need it to run Eplan.
The problem with this request is it isn't clear to me what Aarch64 ISA instructions you think can be used to emulate AVX, especially since you can't really pick and choose what instructions you support. If you support AVX I'm pretty sure you have to support 8-wide SIMD which Aarch64 does not support.
Maybe they can support DX12 via Apple's compatibility layer in Sonoma.
I'd like to be able to run "Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown" (through Steam). The demo isn't working at the moment due to this AVX issue. See screenshot attached.
Running Windows 11 on Parallels 19 on an M2 Macbook Pro.
If you don't know how; by now you should have made plenty of enough money, to buy them out and implement AVX/AVX2 instructions support to Parallels please;
It has been 4 years almost and there has been no action/ movement with AVX support from you guy since.
Also you should let people purchasing your software know (advertise) that you do not support AVX/AVX2!
Hello,
Getting the following:
--------------------------- Age of Empires IV ---------------------------
Your CPU needs to support AVX instructions to run this game.
This is using the Steam game, with Parallels, on a 2023 Macbook Air M2