Sunny11346
Bit poster
Hi,
I have the immediate action need to be upgrade the Mac OS to Mavericks. But in my mac book, I only run the Parallels Desktop 7 and I know that it is not support Mavericks. Therefore, before I go upgrade the Mac OS, I must know how to migrate the existing data in Desktop 7 to Desktop 9 after I have upgrade the Mac OS and also the Parallels?
If there is no any method to migrate the data from Desktop 7 (which is windows 7 installed on it) to Desktop 9, I will forgive using Parallels.
B. Rgds,
Sunny
I have the immediate action need to be upgrade the Mac OS to Mavericks. But in my mac book, I only run the Parallels Desktop 7 and I know that it is not support Mavericks. Therefore, before I go upgrade the Mac OS, I must know how to migrate the existing data in Desktop 7 to Desktop 9 after I have upgrade the Mac OS and also the Parallels?
If there is no any method to migrate the data from Desktop 7 (which is windows 7 installed on it) to Desktop 9, I will forgive using Parallels.
B. Rgds,
Sunny