Backup using Time Machine

myfirstnamem

Bit poster
I have an external USB hard drive that I was backing up before I bought Parallels. It has files on it but plenty of spare room.

I'm using Boot Camp and the latest version of Parallel and latest version of MacOSX.

1) Can I use MacOSX Time Machine to backup Parallels files?

2) What if I only want to backup my Windows data files only, not the entire Parallels partition?
 
I have an external USB hard drive that I was backing up before I bought Parallels. It has files on it but plenty of spare room.

I'm using Boot Camp and the latest version of Parallel and latest version of MacOSX.

1) Can I use MacOSX Time Machine to backup Parallels files?
Yes

2) What if I only want to backup my Windows data files only, not the entire Parallels partition?

Yes, You need to put than the data on another disk. TimeMachine can automatically back up your data.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top