I've made the decision to reinstall EVERYTHING on my iMac for various reasons, with the main one being that Windows XP is installed twice due to having to go back to v5 from v6 and ended up losing my Windows XP ".PVM", causing me to reinstall Windows. Initially, I did not use Boot Camp. This time I would like to install Boot Camp primarily to have the option of being able to reformat the partition if needed. Learned this the hard way.
Hate to ask this basic question but, should/do the Windows applications also get installed on the partition or just Windows XP?
On my 7 year old Dell, everything is occupying 69GB of space. This includes all my personal files which are now on the Mac side. Also, some of my applications that I used in Windows have been replaced with Mac OS applications which reduces the Windows disk space requirement even further. I was thinking 75GB should be plenty with all things considered.
What partition size would you recommend for Boot Camp?
Can Boot Camp be expanded if necessary without complications?
Hate to ask this basic question but, should/do the Windows applications also get installed on the partition or just Windows XP?
On my 7 year old Dell, everything is occupying 69GB of space. This includes all my personal files which are now on the Mac side. Also, some of my applications that I used in Windows have been replaced with Mac OS applications which reduces the Windows disk space requirement even further. I was thinking 75GB should be plenty with all things considered.
What partition size would you recommend for Boot Camp?
Can Boot Camp be expanded if necessary without complications?